Obsession

Of course with all small obsessions
big obsessions follow

All summer I was only thinking about
leopards
jaguars
tigers
on all my future clothing and accessories

It began with them creeping into my

shoulder brooch collection

Then the animals moved to hats and appliques

Then I watched the Inglorious basterds in August

and guess what I found

sshot-32 by you.sshot-30 by you.

And so, like every other designer
I am only thinking of leopard

sshot-4 by you.
sshot-1 by you.
sshot-748 by you.
sshot-112 by you.
sshot-751 by you.

sshot-749 by you.sshot-747 by you.
sshot-750 by you.sshot-756 by you.sshot-755 by you.sshot-754 by you.

I will be wearing it
from head to toe

My theory is that
this
IS
the ONLY way


This is what I bought





1950's Leopard Beret/Hat


RESERVED ////DO NOT BUY ////50s Faux Fur Leopard Print Sleeveless Coat S/M


Ensembles will be posted shortly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caitlin and Cyrous come to London part 2

My 7th Valentines Day with Pierre