Daisies on an adult size Lenci doll skirt

IMG_4559

IMG_4566

IMG_4576

IMG_4595

IMG_4557

IMG_4507


I have talked about how I look like Lenci dolls here
Since I have the same body type and face hahah
I thought I would take tips and hints from the dolls themselves!!
With the skirt above I can now officially style a Lenci - esque outfit!!
I also found a hat (will be in a future winter post)
I also recently won a Lenci doll purse on ebay which will go nicely with above hat!

Look at the felt flowers and scallops on the edge of the skirt and hats below!
The designer of my skirt must have loved lenci dolls as much as I do!



Outfit details:

Skirt: Late 1940s ~ from: bluemoon ahhh look how the daisy petals are all over!  It kills me!
Crochet top: 1930s crochet net with crochet berries
Shoes: 1960s A gift from hellosweetmarie
Purse: 1950s figural frog wicker purse
Hair flowers and bows: millinery scraps




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caitlin and Cyrous come to London part 2

My 7th Valentines Day with Pierre