Yellow Floral lace

IMG_6771

IMG_6753
IMG_6768
IMG_6762

IMG_6769

IMG_6761

IMG_6767

IMG_6744

Loook my underwear match the table cloth! Hahaha
Pictures taken: My temporary Flat 2 mins away from London Fields in London
Photographed by: Pierre Eymard

Outfit details:

Coat: 1960s with crinoline sleeves. 
I don't remember buying it but found it while sorting my clothes in the move
Flower headband: Made by me with celluloid vintage flowers
Top: part of a two piece suit 1930s crochet 
with green beads on the shoulders  ~ From: Vintage expo
Seen in this post too 
Shorts: Part of a two piece play suit seen in this post too
Purse:1980s armadillo print stuffed animal purse
Belt: 1980s armadillo belt buckel on an interchangeable belt 
seen in this post too
Shoes:  Jeffrey Campbell

***I took one of the pictures from this shoot to seasonally update my banner!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caitlin and Cyrous come to London part 2

My 7th Valentines Day with Pierre

Last outfit of the summer in a fishy print!