Holborn, French revolution, Goodbye Anna Bo!


IMG_7469

IMG_7429

IMG_7431

IMG_7453

IMG_7417

IMG_7460

IMG_7444

IMG_7450

IMG_7456

IMG_7466

IMG_7462

IMG_7477

Through the instagram looking glass


Morgan and I wandered around Holborn 
and found the most magical places I have ever seen in London!
We later sadly went to say goodbye to Anna Bo at Harriet's place
I was sure to dress inspired by the french revolution (Shes a fellow lover of the era) 
just to say goodbye :)
Im sure she is having a lot of fun with her horses by now!

Oufit details:

Dress: 
1930s ankle length sheer transparant pale lime green cotton organdy 
with ruffly sleeves and pointed collar from ~ Strut Broadway

Jacket:
1980s does 1950s dirndl jacket red with black trimming and peplum

Hat:
1940s hat I have had forever with braided straw trim gathered into a pouf
and rusty red velvet ribbon (beautiful harmonious plaid inside!!!!)

Bow:
Random red and white striped fabric piece.

Sash:  Crossed in a french revolutionary style (Sashes are so goood!!!)

Socks: Floral found in a chinese website on ebay

Shoes:  Primark (so obsessed with satin shooooeees, I feel like I went back in time to the regency era and scooped them up!  I was ecstatic when all the cheap stores were selling them) (going to tire ribbon with them in a few posts from now!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caitlin and Cyrous come to London part 2

My 7th Valentines Day with Pierre