Last outfit of the summer in a fishy print!

IMG_8576

IMG_8623

IMG_8610

IMG_8629

IMG_8633

IMG_8627

IMG_8642

IMG_8628

IMG_8676

IMG_8688

IMG_8680

Instagram:


Morgan Pierre and I enjoyed the end of summer by exploring the De Beauvoir town a few months ago.
We had a picnic in the lovely rose filled De Beauvoir square.  
Nearby we found a dreamy house with Egyptian sculptures  (see instagram pictures)
I was happy to finally have the chance to wear my play suit and sit on the matching towel.  

Funny serendipitous story:
I bought the play suit 2 years ago, moved to London, and when I moved to London a year ago I was visiting Kelly-Marie's house and I noticed she had towel fabric in the exact same print!!!!!!

Outfit details:

Playsuit: Early 1940s
Towel: Early 1940s from Kelly-Marie
Brooch and earring set: 1980s fish with pearl bubbles, designed by Elizabeth Taylor, who was inspired by her own elaborate costume jewelry collection
Purse: 1980s or 1990s metal cat purse with a mouse on cheese, 
probably a copy of the coconut heads from the 1940s
Shoes: Topshop with pale yellow satin ribbons that I added latter for extra prettiness and to lean towards the genre of true ballet shoes
Hat:  Early 1950s late 1940s straw beach hat in Aqua
Nail polish: Gold polish from YSL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caitlin and Cyrous come to London part 2

My 7th Valentines Day with Pierre