Ballad of Sisters' issue launch at Birthdays Dalston



IMG_0050

IMG_0054

IMG_0036

IMG_0062

IMG_0057

IMG_0048

IMG_0060

IMG_0044







Im still working on launching my label and hoping still to open up shop in February!  I'm hoping its not too much wishful thinking!  I have manny posts coming up so stay tuned!!!!!!!

This outfit was invented especially
for the Ballad of  Sisters' issue launch at Birthdays !
As expected, it was a blast!

Last 3 photos taken by Oh Curio

Outfit details:

Dress: Late 1960s early 1970s dress in bright green with fringe
Coat: 1950s Mohair Angora coat in stone blue grey with gold ball buttons and collarless mandarin detail
Boots: 1960s Go go boots Gold lame green sequin stars with fringe !!
(One of my most prized possessions!!!)
Bow: Golden basket weave texture (reminds me of a bee or its hive) vintage ribbon from Bell'occhio
Tights:  Golden with back seams American Apparel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caitlin and Cyrous come to London part 2

My 7th Valentines Day with Pierre